Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Project 2: Self Visualization

Over the course of my life, I have discovered that truth and my relationships with people held great importance to me. Especially when I would see people that I cared about were going through something, whether it was a small annoyance to tragic catastrophe, I wanted to be a good friend to them and help them get over it. So when I would ask, “How are you?” I wanted the real answer, not the usual “I’m fine.” or “Good.” And if they did answer that, and I knew it was not, I would do my best to help them. I also realized, that even though I would actually want to know the answer to “How are you?”, whatever it may be- many people don’t care. So oftentimes, I like everyone else, just had to tell people with the generic “I’m okay.”

Now with this project, I have a direction that I want to run with. Where the foreground/focus is myself with a basic pleasant face, but surrounding it, it shows what I am truly feeling, my real opinions, and what is really going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment